When you use the Website, in particular if you are a Registered User, you may provide us with personal information about you such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers and email address (Personal Information). We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use your Personal Information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevant laws and regulations.
You are entitled by law to ask for a copy of your Personal Information at any time by writing to us at the postal or email address set out in clause 1. You are entitled to ask us to correct or update your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at the address above.
Uses made of the Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the purposes of carrying out our obligations under these Terms;
- authorising payments and/or a bill or receipt to you;
- maintaining your registration with us;
- providing you with information, assignments or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such a purpose;
- notifying you about a change to the Website or our services; and
Disclosure of your information
You consent to us (and our representatives) disclosing your Personal Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply such other terms as apply to our relationship, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website.
We take data security seriously and will use our reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of your Personal Information.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.